Friday, June 15, 2012

First Story

Being an employee for the past 14 years. A lot of experiences that I had encounter. There are good and not so good experience but in totality I had no regrets working in a big companies. There, I met my friends who became my second family. There was fun, sadness and sacrifices. And I think that how life goes on.

My ex-officemate and our Big Boss 

Until last August of 2010, when I finally say goodbye to my office work. I decided to have a small business but come late December when I decided to close it down and move on to become an online seller. Last June of 2011 when I heard about Jobs working at home from a Catholic preacher Bro. Bo Sanchez. I've got interested and visited the site of the online marketing guru Sir Jomar Hilario. I register first for a 3 months free email advice/lecture.
Last November 5, 2011 I decided to attend his seminar. It was a very fruitful seminar. There I've learned how to become a Virtual Assistant. I am currently a member of the Online Marketing Club 2.

I realize that being a virtual assistant was not an easy task specially for a newbie like me. But with the determination and passion of doing it. I keep on moving. Now, I am still striving harder to became a very good VA. And I know I can do it!.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment